With justifiable concerns around COVID-19, please know we are following Australian Government and Queensland Health guidelines closely, and we are acting in accordance with their directives.
Please click on the BOOK NOW button above for availability.
If you have any concerns please feel free to call the clinic reception on 07 5345 9472 between 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
Thank you for your understanding.
These individualised sessions deliver optimal results for your health and wellness. Our qualified, knowledgable & experienced remedial massage therapists will tailor your treatment plan specifically with you in mind. We believe it is important to create a rapport with our clients to help put them at ease during a treatment. We answer questions readily and explain what we are doing during a remedial massage. Our therapists possess a good deal of physical stamina able to handle the rigorous physical effort required, including the manual dexterity needed to easily perform the complicated manoeuvres involved with remedial techniques…
- Therapeutic Massage (all therapists)
- Lymphatic drainage (Jen)
- Deep tissue massage (Jen and Sian)
- Static or dynamic myofascial cupping (Jen and Sian)
- Pre-event sports massage (Jen)
- Operational maintenance, and post-event sports massage (Jen)
- Trigger point therapy (Jen and Sian)
- Myofascial release (Jen and Sian)
- Intramuscular stimulation (IMS) Dry Needling (Jen)
- Muscle energy techniques (MET) (Jen)
We use MEDICINE ROOM Naturopathic Herbal Dispensary on all massage services. The highest quality, local, naturopathic skin nourishing herbal skin nectars, oils and balms leave your skin feeling nourished, beautiful and in absolute bliss!
Can’t find the session you are after today?
Give us a call at the clinic 0753459472
We’ll prioritise any appointments that become available for you