“It is important to take time for yourself and find clarity“
As a qualified, knowledgable & experienced therapist, a tailored individualised treatment plan is created specifically with you and your goals in mind. It is important to me to create a rapport with my clients, answering questions readily and explaining what assessments and treatments are used during your treatment. I intently maintain the physical stamina and dexterity required to safely perform complicated manoeuvres required for remedial techniques, which may include a variety of these options;
- Infrared Sauna with Red Light Technology
- Herbal Extract Compress (detox or muscle recovery)
- Remedial Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Kahuna (traditional Hawaiian massage)
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Static or Dynamic Myofascial Cupping
- Flame Cupping (traditional Chinese medicine)
- Operational Maintenance, Pre and Post-Event Sports Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial Release (Meridians Structure and Function)
- Intramuscular Stimulation (Dry Needling)
- Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Pregnancy Massage
Using the highest quality local naturopathic herbal dispensary products, skin nourishing herbal skin nectars, oils, extracts and balms which will leave your skin feeling nourished, supple and beautiful.
Can’t find the session you are after today?
Text Jen 0401386061
Prioritising any appointments that become available for you, please text or leave a voicemail as not always available to answer the phone. This is a very busy clinic so pre-booking is always best, although sometimes we do have last minute cancellations that can be filled. Alternatively you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift certificates are available, please book a 15min appointment with the “book now” button
Body Heights Remedial Massage would like to acknowledge country and Gubbi Gubbi people, the traditional custodians of this beautiful land we call Sunshine coast on which we live and work, and we pay our respect to their Elders past, present and emerging.